Contact: 306 445 7700
Position: Front of House Representative
Flexible Hours, Excellent Team, Involvement in Arts and Culture
If you like a high paced atmosphere, direct access to fantastic, artistic, cultural events, and enjoy working with volunteers, the position of Front of House Representative is perfect for you.
The Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts is a non-profit, civic asset to the community of the Battlefords. We program 15 professional shows a year in our 385-seat theatre. We also offer three other rental spaces and help coordinate events for local organizations, groups and companies. On average, the Dekker Centre hosts 120 shows and/or events per year.
The Dekker Centre for the Performing Arts is the place where anything can happen.
We are seeking a Front of House Representative. This is a casual position and the ability to work evenings and weekends is a must. The Front of House Representative will be responsible for:
- The supervision of Volunteers
- The safety and security of members of the public
- Acting as a liaison between renters and the Dekker Centre
- Adhering to policies and procedures of the Theatre
The successful candidate needs to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Experience managing volunteers or staff members is an asset but not required
- Experience working in theatres would be considered an asset, but not required
- A driver’s license is an asset but not a requirement (due to late evenings and early mornings)
Rate of pay will be determined by experience and education.
All interested applicants please email their resume and cover letter to with the subject line Front of House Representative Application:
Or drop off your resume at the Dekker Centre Box Office to the attention of Kali Weber:
1- 623 Carlton Trail, North Battleford.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Closes September 30 2018